By using the Goldman & Sidgwick, LLP website (“Website”), you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, we ask that you not use this Website.
1. General Nature of Legal Commentary; NO LEGAL ADVICE PROVIDED. This Website contains legal commentary, and in some instances may generally describe the law concerning various matters. This commentary is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only, and not as legal advice. The commentary may assume specific facts and circumstances that may not apply in all cases or in your case. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU RELY ON ANY COMMENTARY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AS LEGAL ADVICE.
2. No Obligation to Update Content. We are not under any obligation to update the content on this Website, and changes in the law may have occurred since the commentary was published which may cause it to no longer be accurate.
3. No Attorney Client Privilege or Attorney-Client Relationship is Created by Your Use of This Website. No attorney-client privilege or attorney-client relationship is created by any use of this Website.
4. Past Success is No Guaranty of Future Success. Statements on our Website that mention past success should in no way be interpreted as suggesting future success or that we will be successful in obtaining a settlement or order or judgment in your favor. Every case is unique. Achieving a settlement or a favorable judgment or order depends upon many factors, including, but not limited to, the facts and circumstances of each case, the applicable law, the evidence, and ultimately, in the case of a hearing or trial, the judge’s discretion in weighing the evidence provided.
5. Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our Website. By using the Website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims that may be made by you or anyone acting on your behalf regarding your use of the Website.
7. Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to such Terms and Conditions as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of these provisions are deemed invalid or are unenforceable, the remaining portion of the Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Copyright. Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to this Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website may include articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.